[LG-list] FW: Year End Y-knot Banquet and LGCYC Banquet -

Romenesko, Scott scott_romenesko at kadantaes.com
Sat Oct 20 09:19:37 CDT 2007

Attached is the formal invite and information for the LGCYC & Y-knot
year end banquet to be held Nov 10, 2007 at 4:00 pm.

Please be sure to send your reservations, as stated in the e-mail below.
Pay at the door, the day of the event.

Wrap up those boats for the winter and hope to see you all there.

Scott Romenesko
Applications Engineering and US Sales Manager
Kadant AES
Phone (518) 824-1780
Fax (518) 824-1880

Mobile Phone (518) 796-7543

For more information on Kadant Products please visit our website at,
http://www.kadantaes.com/

________________________________

Come Celebrate the Sport of Sailing!

With over 230 participants and volunteers in our Y-Knot sailing programs

for people with disabilities, we had a great year!

Please join us for a

Special Reception and Appreciation Dinner

Including all Corinthian Sailing Club Members!

Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 4 pm

in Lewi Lodge, the Camp Chingachgook Dining Hall

$20 per person, pay at the event

Y-Knot Board Meeting

The same day and location, 2 to 3:30 pm

Volunteer Planning for the coming year

You are invited to help us plan for the new 2007 Y-Knot Board and
officers,

committees, meetings, sailing days, regattas, financial review, and more

Reservations are required

Return this form by mail to YMCA, 1872 Pilot Knob Road, Kattskill Bay,
NY 12844

or    phone 518-656-9462 ext 6601    or       email abousquet at cdymca.org

Name(s)__________________________________________

__Yes, I/we will attend               __No, I cannot make it
__Enclosed is a donation to support Y-Knot Sailing

George W. Painter

Executive Director

YMCA Camp Chingachgook on Lake George

1872 Pilot Knob Road, Kattskill Bay, NY 12844

phone: 518-656-9462 ext 6600

fax: 518-656-9362

email: gpainter at cdymca.org

cell phone: 518-361-3825

"I have a conviction that a few weeks spent in a well organized summer
camp may be of more value educationally than a whole year of formal
school work."

Charles Elliot, former President of Harvard University